Austin Neuromuscular Center is a referral-based practice:
– Before an appointment can be scheduled, the referring provider must fax a referral to our office (512-920-0142). The referral can be from another specialist or a primary care provider (PCP).
– In addition, if the patient has an HMO insurance policy the PCP must request a referral through the insurance company and provide an authorization number.
– Referrals should include patient demographics, medical records, test results and documentation related to the referral.
– If the referral is for our Infusion Center, please indicate which type of infusion (IVIG, Rituxan, Radicava)
– Once the referral(s) and the documentation are received, we will review the information and contact the patient to schedule an appointment.