Austin Neuromuscular Center is committed to research and clinical advancement. Our clinic is a site for clinical trials focusing mainly on neuromuscular disorders. Dr. Hussain is the principal investigator and we have an on-site trained research coordinator.
- A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenously Administered REGN2477+REGN1033 in Patients with Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis. September 2018 Pending
- A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept SC with Standard Treatment Compared to Standard Treatment Alone in Improving Disease Activity in Adults with Active Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathy (IIM). September 2018- Recruiting
- A Multicenter, Double Blind, Phase 2b, Placebo Controlled Study to assess the Efficacy and Safety of H.P. Acthar® Gel in the Treatment of Subjects with Amyotrophic Lather Sclerosis (ALS). June 2017 – Recruiting
- Prospective, Double Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Phase III Study evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Octagam 10% in Patients with Dermatoymysitis. May 2017 – Pending
- Expanded Access Protocol of Patisiran for Patients with Hereditary Transthyretin-Mediated Amyloidosis (hATTR Amyloidosis) with Polyneuropathy. January 2017 – Recruiting
- Patient Assisted Intervention for Neuropathy; Comparison of Treat in Real Life Situations (PAIN CONTROLS). October 2016 – Closed